These turned out terrific. I wish I could have taken pictures. I found them at http://bettyheartcupcakes.blogspot.com/2009/08/snickerdoodle-ice-cream-sandwiches.html if you want to see a picture of what they look like.
Snickerdoodle Cookies
1/2 cup butter softened
1 cup sugar
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
1 large egg
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
4 tablespoons sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
In a bowl, with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat butter and 1 cup of sugar.
Beat in eggs until well blended.
In another bowl, mix flour, baking powder, and cream of tartar. Stir or beat into butter mixture until well blended.
In a small bowl, mix remaining sugar and cinnamon.
Shape dough into 1 inch balls.
Roll each ball in cinnamon sugar mixture.
Place balls on a greased cookie sheet.
Bake until lightly brown, about 12 to 15 minutes.
You can either eat them like they are or put a scoop of ice cream in between two cookies and make them into an ice cream sandwich.
Easy Watermelon Feta and Cucumber Salad
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment